Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mudder's Day

(I took this picture tonight. He was in a very good mood.)

Todd ran a great 8K on Saturday, May 1st. He took 2nd place overall with a time of 28 minutes and 24 seconds. That’s about a 5:43 pace. The BIG Marathon is 7 days away!! To see pictures, click here.

Monday was Mauer’s first day at Bonnie’s house. He had a great day, and I only cried a tiny bit. On Friday, they invited all the Moms to a tea party to honor Mother’s Day. We had lunch on fancy dishes and drank tea. Mauer slept through most of it. He made me a cute pillow with his hand and footprints on it. He also gave me a little scrap book filled with his pictures!

We have completed 2 of the 3 classes to have Mauer be baptized. Since I’m not Catholic, I’ve been learning a lot about the Catholic traditions and symbolism.

We had a busy weekend. Friday night I had Mocktails with a friend to celebrate the news that she's pregnant. Saturday night we had friends over for BBQ and game night.

Mauer is getting so big! I'm always shocked in the morning when I look at him in his bassinet.

For Mother’s day, friends gave me flowers and cards. Todd gave me a nice card, made me cinnamon rolls for breakfast and gave me a gift card to Starbucks! I’m also looking forward to a promised back rub! Happy Mudder’s day, Ladies!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that second picture with his little feet sticking out! Glad you had a great Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete