Sunday, September 12, 2010

Video Clips from this week

Below is a video I took (with my phone) of Mauer trying to get on his feet. No, he hasn't mastered crawling, he doesn't even crawl at all (well, I saw him do it once). He just really wants to get on his feet. So far, he gets to his toes, pivots and then goes in a new direction. Don't mind the dog, he's being his typical self- annoying.

I have no idea how he knew that I had my camera when I was pointing my phone at him. He's quite the ham. He knows what to do when you point a camera at him, as you can see. Again, he's trying to pull himself up. He's using the laundry basket and the couch. He's been making this really weird noise with his tongue lately. Todd and I have tried to imitate it, but we can't figure it out. You can kind of hear it in this video. He clicks his tongue and then makes a mini-fart noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment